Welcome to Memorial Center for Occupational Health
Occupational injuries are a harsh fact of business life. In 2003 alone, Hoosiers suffered 132 work-related fatalities and more than 170,000 occupational injuries. Nearly half of those injuries resulted in missed work days, work restrictions and job transfers. When you consider the cost — both to your business and your employees’ quality of life — it becomes imperative for Indiana businesses to take a proactive role in keeping employees healthy and reducing the risk of worksite injuries.
The mission of Beacon Health System is to improve the quality of life for the people in the communities we serve. That is why we’re proud to offer businesses the comprehensive services of the Memorial Center for Occupational Health. Our occupational health program is uniquely designed to enhance the health and well-being of your employees while helping you improve workplace safety. Experts in the fields of occupational medicine, ergonomics, physical therapy and others work with you to enhance the vitality and safety of your employees while helping your company reduce medical costs.
The Memorial Center for Occupational Health continues to be the area’s leader in providing comprehensive occupational and preventive health care services from several convenient locations in Northern Indiana. Let us customize our comprehensive services to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
We look forward to working with you.
Philip A. Newbold
Beacon Health System
Provide world-class and cost effective preventative and occupational health care.
Be the by-name requested provider of occupational, preventative, and rehabilitative medicine for Northern Indiana.
- Delight our clients with customer service
- Meet or exceed ACOEM quality of care guidelines
- Provide cost effective, integrated health care
- Partner with industry to reduce worker's compensation cost to lowest feasible level
- Reduce lost time days below national average per individual workplace
- Integrate a multidisciplinary, professional approach to patient care
- Coordinate all care under one provider and one case manager
- Proactively institute workplace wellness and prevention programs